AHC provides individual, couple, and group counseling.
AHC is certified through Fresno County Probation to offer Batterer's Intervention (BI) counseling. Also, through Fresno County we offer an unprecedented Batterer's Intervention "Repeat Offender" Program (BIRO).
Our BI & BIRO programs are "Evidence Based" Programs. We use pre-post subjective & objective assessments. Also, if a referral presents as needing concurrent treatment - we will make the appropriate recomendations.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Individual Counseling
- Couples or Marriage Counseling
- Life Coaching
- The Phoenix Program: Learning to live & love without violence™
- Relationship Rejuvenation™
- CEDAR: Creating Effective Domestic Abuse Resolutions®
- Anger Management (12 Week program)
- Batterer's Intervention (BI - 52 week program)
- Batterer's Intervention "Repeat Offender" Program (BIRO - 52 week program)
- Child Abuse Intervention Program (CAIP - 52 week program)
- ACT NOW™ (Addressing Criminal Thinking NOW) - a program designed to address criminal behavior
- FVIP™ (Family Violence Intervention Program) - A program designed to help families dealing with low level domestic violence
- Collaborative Parenting® - a short term co-parenting program
- Parenting Through the Ages - a 16 week program parenting/co-parenting program
- Court assessments for Domestic Violence
- Court assessments for Drugs & Alcohol
- Couple Conflict - Domestic Abuse Resolution Program (CC-DAR - is a 24 week psychoeducational program designed for highly conflicted couples who might need more help than simply marriage or couples counseling)
- Counseling services for victims's (female or male) of Domestic Violence (individual & group)
- Our Pathways Program (12week program) has been designed to help victims of Domestic Violence learn what it is about themselves that led them into an unhealthy, abusive relationship, the impact that Domestic Violence has on victims & children (short & long term), healthy self-care, Co-Dependency, Anger Management, assertive communication skills, healthy boundaries, parenting in the aftermath of Domestic Violence, and safety planning.
- Work and Career issues
- Stress Management
- Parenting and Family Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Continuing Education Providers (PCE2619) - Check the wesite for updates on trainings
In a relaxed and supportive setting, we offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. Addressing the specific issues that have lead to problems for the client, working to modify those issues, thus allowing for the personal growth they have been striving for.